Southland Transportation, an established transportation services provider is seeking an Operations Coordinator to grow with us for 1st shift essential employment in our Atlanta office. This position is a 40-hour work week on a traditional 1st shift schedule in a fast-paced work environment. It will allow you to lend your individual talents to a team setting.
Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of transportation or logistics experience and be ready and willing to step into this position ready to make an impact. The ability to problem solve and communicate effectively and in a timely fashion is critical. If you are looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and have a career you can be proud of, then this is the path for you.
Competitive compensation package is offered that includes rapid career advancement, aggressive compensation plans that you determine, a full benefits package (BCBS Medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, supplemental life insurance coverage) along with a 401(k) with employer match.
Please email resume in .DOC or .PDF format ATTN: Operations Coordinator Posting – ATL
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
· A Collaborator – Can work in a team environment, or independently.
· Dependable – Reliable, spontaneous
· Flexible – Enjoys doing tasks that requires frequent shifts in direction
· High Stress Tolerance – Thrives in a high pressure environment
· A Negotiator – Ability to develop relationships quickly and at all levels.
· Organized – Ability to prioritize workload/multi-task
· Outgoing – Enjoys interacting with people across all communication mediums
· Technology Savvy – Comfortable using multiple applications on a PC Computer.
Job Type: Full Time
· Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
· Attention to Detail is crucial.
· Time Management Skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient Computer Skills
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
Benefits (waiting period may apply)
· 401(k) matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bonus Program
· Vision Insurance
· 40 Hour Work Week - 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday
· High School Diploma or equivalent (Minimum)
· Associates Degree (Preferred)
· One location
Pay Determined by Attitude and Experience
Company Website: www.southlandtransportation.com
Health & Safety Precautions:
· Personal Protective Equipment provided or required
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Virtual Meetings
· Sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
Southland Transportation is one of the South East's top trucking companies offering employees growth and training opportunities in a professional, fast paced working environment. Family owned and operated, when you work with Southland you get the best of both worlds: a company that's big enough to provide the technology and opportunities you need, but small enough that we know you by name.
Southland Transportation Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Job applications are kept on file for 30 days. After 30 days, or if you are applying for a different position, you must complete a new application to be considered for a position.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place