Southland Transportation is one of the South East's top trucking companies offering both the opportunity for drivers to make a comfortable income and enjoy time with their families as they are often home weekly. We are currently seeking Class A CDL OTR Truck Drivers for dispatch from our Knoxville, TN terminal to operate in our West Region.
- 2 years verifiable experience within last three years NO EXECEPTIONS
- 2 year minimum of OTR Class A Driving Experience
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
Get 3,000 Miles per Week & Weekly Home Time on West Regional Runs!
Southland has regional CDL-A truck driver runs in the West region that get you home weekly! Family owned and operated, when you drive for Southland you are family! We're large enough to provide you the earning opportunities you have to have, but small enough to know you by your name, not your truck number.
Join the carrier that puts truck drivers first in our family friendly culture! Southland, has regional opportunities hauling freight that maximize your home time while keeping your earnings steady. Take a look and APPLY NOW for the opportunity that fits your life.
Run the West on Regional Runs for CDL-A truck drivers:
- Main areas of travel: NC/SC/GA/TN to AR/CO/IA/KS/LA/MN/NE/OK/SD/TX/UT weekly
- Take your reset at home every week!
401(k) Company match of $0.15 for every $1 contributed up to 15%
Southland's CDL-A West Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- 100% Family owned and operated
- Competitive weekly pay, earn $60,000 to $90,000 annually!
- Full benefits (1st of the month after 2 months’ employment)
- All trucks 2017 or newer (Freightliner/Volvo/Kenworth) assigned, & 70MPH trucks. No slipseating!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Orientation pay (with company-paid transportation, lodging and meals)
- Breakdown/Detention/Layover/Deadhead Pay
- Monthly Safety Bonus program
- Weekly Performance Bonus program
- Open-door management policy
Southland Transportation is one of the South East's top trucking companies offering both the opportunity for drivers to make a comfortable income and enjoy time with their families as they are home weekly.
Family owned and operated, when you work with Southland you get the best of both worlds: a company that's big enough to provide the technology and service your needs, but small enough that we know you by name. Our drivers enjoy the benefits of a financially stable and secure company that is committed to providing their drivers with the support they need to succeed on the road while balancing miles and home time.
Southland Transportation Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Job applications are kept on file for 30 days. After 30 days, or if you are applying for a different position, you must complete a new application to be considered for a position.