CDL Class A - Local Truck Driver (Boonville, NC)
- 2 Years of OTR Experience within the last 3 Years
- A Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- A Valid DOT Medical Card
- Safe driving record and history
- To pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
- Home Time: Home Nightly
- Occasional weekend shifts required
- Hours vary
- Pay: $0.45/mi
- Miles per week - 1800-2300
- Operating Area: Triad of North Carolina and surrounding areas.
Benefits for Driver
- 401K with matching company contribution
Unlimited Driver Referral Program ($1000 driver referral bonus)
- Earn $0.02/mi more if you agree to slip seat equipment
- Drop and Hook pay
- Paid Vacation Time after 1 year of service
- 100% No Touch Freight
- No Hazmat Loads
- $50 Safety Bonus with every clean inspection
Southland Transportation is one of the South East's top trucking companies offering both the opportunity for drivers to make a comfortable income and enjoy time with their families. This unique local position allows drivers to be home nightly. When you work with Southland you get the best of both worlds: a company that's big enough to provide the technology and service your needs, but small enough that we know you by name. Our drivers enjoy the benefits of a financially stable and secure company that is committed to providing their drivers with the support they need to succeed on the road while balancing miles and home time.
Southland Transportation Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Job applications are kept on file for 30 days. After 30 days, or if you are applying for a different position, you must complete a new application to be considered for a position.