Southland Logistics, a part of the Southland companies family, is a vested and rapidly growing full-service transportation provider with offices nationwide. Last year we handled the logistics for some of America’s largest companies, which translated into 23,000 loads across this great country!
We are seeking an Inside Sales Executive to grow with us for 1st shift essential employment in our Stockbridge, GA office. This position is a 40-hour work week in a fast-paced work environment and is accountable for the introduction of new Logistics Management/Supply Chain and Truckload business. You will have the opportunity to leverage your inter-personal and negotiating skills in order to sell supply chain management services for our dry van assets, full service brokerage, campus management and warehousing businesses. This position will allow you to lend your individual talents to a team setting. Success is measured in dollars or revenue generated from the existing business.
Qualified candidates will have the ability to problem solve and communicate effectively and in a timely fashion. Responsible for the development of new business and maintaining current customer accounts. Coordinates complete sales cycle process including: lead generation, prospect qualification, analysis, pricing, proposal preparation and presentation, contract signing, start-up and customer service follow up. The responsibilities also include the annual development of the individual Account Management Plans for their potential new customers for the upcoming year.
Competitive compensation package is offered that includes rapid career advancement, aggressive compensation plans that you determine, a full benefits package (BCBS Medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, supplemental life insurance coverage) along with a 401(k) with employer match. Components of compensation plan are based on new accounts generated, accounts reactivated or serviced by our asset division.
Please email resume in .DOC or .PDF format ATTN: Inside Sales Account Manager – STO
Job Type: Full Time
· Finding new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects
· Understanding customer needs and requirements
· Ability to work well with others at senior levels
· Proven ability to close a sale
· Executive level presentation skills
· Innovative and creative solution development skills
· Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
· Initiative to be a self starter
· Attention to Detail
· Customer focused
· Listening Skills
· Time Management Skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient Computer Skills
· Relationship buidling, ability to work with and build teams
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
Benefits (waiting period may apply)
· 401(k) matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bonus Program
· Vision Insurance
· 8 hour shift
· High School Diploma or equivalent (Minimum)
· Associates Degree or higher (Preferred)
· One location
Pay Determined by Attitude and Experience
Company Website: www.southlandtransportation.com
Please add email@example.com to your safe sender's list to ensure you get all communications during the application and interview process.